We at Z Coast Media never forget that small businesses are the glue that holds communities together. Nothing spreads more cheer than the idea of supporting an individual or group dream to be your own boss. In fact, that’s the foundation that we built our business on.
We are passionate about the services we provide and although we are still fresh faces to the Atlanta web design scene we believe being a small business is about the connections and love you can spread to your community.
And with the idea of sharing the love in mind, we would like to share some Atlanta small businesses we have grown to adore and we hope you will too.
- Second Self Beer. A local brewing company founded in 2014 with a passion for craft beer by two local Georgia Tech grads. We had a blast at their “Yoga & Hoppiness” event the other weekend and we highly recommend taking a tour or participating in an event at the brewery yourself and tasting the Mole Porter. Learn More
- Revolution Doughnuts & Coffee. Revolution Doughnuts & Coffee is a family owned shop that fries fresh doughnuts on a daily basis. Everything’s made from scratch, they use all natural ingredients, and they even offer a variety of gluten-free and vegan options — but the Nutella Cream Puff is to die for. Learn More
- Red Hare Brewing Company. Red Hare was founded in 2011 and was the first craft brewery in Georgia to can their beer starting in 2012. It’s a favorite spot for people outside the perimeter and the perfect time to support this local small business (other than right now) is December 16th at their Tacky Sweater Christmas party. Tickets are only $12. Learn More
- SculptHouse. You’re going to need a workout after all the beer and doughnuts. Have you been to SculptHouse yet? Run by southern girl Katherine Mason, SculptHouse was founded to help you “find the inspiration and power to achieve your unique body goals.” And you can do it right here in Atlanta! Learn More
- So Worth Loving. This Atlanta small business has a unique story in that it was born out of an inspirational blog on Tumblr. The apparel from So Worth Loving dares you to “live louder and love deeper,” encouraging people to be good to themselves and each other. How could SWL not be one of our favorite small businesses around town? Learn More
We hope you have the chance to visit these local small businesses and find that you enjoy them as much as we do. Don’t forget to share your favorite Atlanta small businesses with us, your own small businesses, or even your mom’s in the comments below. Hey, it’s free publicity.
Support a small business in the comment section below!