Keeping up with the latest marketing and design trends can be a real struggle. On WordPress alone, there are over 56 million blog posts shared every month. But who has the time to check all of their favorite industry websites every single day?
We certainly don’t. But we hate missing posts. Thankfully, a lot of our favorite blogs and industry leaders are great at providing newsletters that keep us informed.
Here are 6 of our favorite marketing and design newsletters you should subscribe to. Speaking of subscribing to newsletters, have you signed up for the Z Coast Newsletter?
6 Newsletters You Should Subscribe To Because We Say So
- MOO. The MOOsLETTER is one of the best things to grace our inboxes in the history of Gmail. What’s great about Moo is they don’t bombard you with “buy our stuff” newsletters all the time. You get quality content, expert tips, product updates, exclusive discounts and all sorts of other goodies. If you’re not already receiving The MOOsLetter, you’re missing out.
- Death to the Stock Photo. Death to the Stock Photo defines themselves as, “A photo & inspiration haven for creatives crushing their path.” But Death to the Stock Photo isn’t just for photographers. Writers can sign up for a special newsletter too, The Writers List, that dishes out fun writing prompts every week to keep you on your creative toes.
- Buffer Social. Buffer Social is the bomb. Buffer is a company with a whole lot of personality and it shines through in their newsletter. If you’re looking for a resource that will provide you with expert social media marketing advice, tips, and experiments this is the one you want.
- Desk of Tobias van Schneider. Tobias van Schneider is an award-winning designer with some award-worthy facial hair who resides in New York City. You can join his private email list and receive an email every Sunday night overflowing with new and interesting articles, exclusive updates, and special tips and goodies for designers.
- General Assembly. The GA website is already an excellent resource for marketers and their newsletter incorporates a number of these resources into their newsletter regularly. Some topics you will often find discussed (in addition to courses offered) include coding, career advice, data, design, and marketing. Subscribe to the General Assembly newsletter. Enjoy!
- HubSpot’s Marketing Blog. HubSpot is one of the most respected leaders in the marketing industry. They also churn out a lot of content. The most convenient way to keep up with HubSpot and all the latest marketing tips, trends, and best practices is to subscribe to HubSpot’s Marketing Blog. There’s a reason everybody’s doing it.
Don’t see your favorite newsletter on this list? Email us your suggestions!